Each Matrix Battery is supplied with a full 6-month manufacturer’s warranty. Matrix Battery warranty is applicable to all batteries purchased in pairs (2). Any battery singularly purchased, will not be covered under our Manufacturer warranty. Batteries are replaced in pairs to prevent old batteries from reducing the capacity of newly installed batteries.
We warrant to the original purchaser (user) that all new batteries and new battery packs shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 6 months from the date of receipt.
If we determine the battery to be defective, we will ship replacement(s) without charge.
Prior to sending warranty replacements we will test the batteries to verify if they are defective. The warranty does not meet the below listed Conditions and Limitations:
Conditions and Limitations
- The battery shall be the proper size, design, and capacity for the powered mobility aid. Failure to use the proper battery for the application will void any and all warranties.
- The battery shall be handled, stored, and installed properly. Final installation shall be completed no more than four months from the date of receipt.
- The battery shall be operated in conjunction with a current limited constant voltage charging system, and otherwise operated and maintained in accordance with instructions.
- The user shall permit examination of the battery by a Matrix Battery Canada company representative by shipping the batteries back to us for warranty claim examination.
- Only the remaining unused portion of the original battery’s warranty shall apply to the replacement battery.
- This warranty is void if the battery is subject to misuse, abuse, visible physical damage, or if the battery becomes unusable due to fire, wreckage, flooding, freezing, or any other acts of God.
- The above stated warranties are in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness. In no event shall Matrix Battery Canada be responsible for any incidental Matrix Battery Canada.com shall not be liable for any defects in, or any breach of contracts relating to the quality or performance of the above equipment under any theory of law.
- These limited warranties apply to the original purchaser (user) and are not transferable.
- The user shall promptly notify Matrix Battery Canada in the event of an alleged defect.
- If you cancel your order prior to SHIPPING but after processing of payment, there will be a cancellation fee of 6%.
- If you cancel your order AFTER it has been shipped, please follow our Return Policies & Procedures. The cancellation will have to be treated as a Return with all applicable fees.
- Orders which are REFUSED AT DELIVERY will be assessed, all of the applicable fees listed above will be charged – including restocking, cancellation and other applicable fees.